Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
Legislators have rejected Gov.
Virginia Railway Express service north of Alexandria has resumed, hours after a barricade situation stopped trains Friday afternoon.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
Tags: Sprawl & Crawl , Dulles Rail , HOT lanes , Fairfax County Parkway , Telegraph Road , Wilson Bridge , Occoquan River , Tysons Corner , Beltway , Route 123 , Dulles Toll Road , Springfield Interchange
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.
Traffic is expected to be heavy near George Mason University Friday morning.
Drivers with a "clean fuel" license plate are getting the green light to drive solo in some HOV lanes for an additional year.
Fairfax County Police are looking for a woman who may be responsible for three bank robberies in less than two weeks.
The General Assembly approved four bills aimed at underage drinkers this week.
No one knows what was behind the hundreds of friending requests sent to students at the Virginia Beach high school.