Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
Legislators have rejected Gov.
Virginia Railway Express service north of Alexandria has resumed, hours after a barricade situation stopped trains Friday afternoon.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
Tags: Sprawl & Crawl , Dulles Rail , HOT lanes , Fairfax County Parkway , Telegraph Road , Wilson Bridge , Occoquan River , Tysons Corner , Beltway , Route 123 , Dulles Toll Road , Springfield Interchange
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.
Traffic is expected to be heavy near George Mason University Friday morning.
Drivers with a "clean fuel" license plate are getting the green light to drive solo in some HOV lanes for an additional year.
Fairfax County Police are looking for a woman who may be responsible for three bank robberies in less than two weeks.
The General Assembly approved four bills aimed at underage drinkers this week.
No one knows what was behind the hundreds of friending requests sent to students at the Virginia Beach high school.