Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
Legislators have rejected Gov.
Virginia Railway Express service north of Alexandria has resumed, hours after a barricade situation stopped trains Friday afternoon.
There are major transportation projects going on in Northern Virginia in the coming months.
Tags: Sprawl & Crawl , Dulles Rail , HOT lanes , Fairfax County Parkway , Telegraph Road , Wilson Bridge , Occoquan River , Tysons Corner , Beltway , Route 123 , Dulles Toll Road , Springfield Interchange
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.
Traffic is expected to be heavy near George Mason University Friday morning.
Drivers with a "clean fuel" license plate are getting the green light to drive solo in some HOV lanes for an additional year.
Fairfax County Police are looking for a woman who may be responsible for three bank robberies in less than two weeks.
The General Assembly approved four bills aimed at underage drinkers this week.
No one knows what was behind the hundreds of friending requests sent to students at the Virginia Beach high school.