Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
A little noticed amendment proposed by Virginia's governor could keep private companies from offering any insurance coverage for abortion procedures.
Chris Core, commentator
Virginia's attorney general took his fight against the federal health care law to Capitol Hill Wednesday, stepping onto a national stage before the House Judiciary Committee.
Facing a huge budget gap, Maryland is looking for creative ways to raise money, including charging drivers more when they get pulled over.
When Virginia lawmakers gathered for their 2010 session last January they were facing big budget cuts and little hope for badly needed transportation projects. Things may have improved as the 2011 legislative session approaches.
At a recent meeting with lawmakers and industry representatives to review the Pentagon's cut-cutting measures, Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn explained what the state can expect.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said Tuesday he was not aware of a whistle-blowing letter delivered to his office that would have alerted him to the actions of a convicted embezzler.
Tags: Bob McDonnell , John W. Forbes II , Virginia Finance Secretary , tobacco , Tobacco farmers , tobacco commission , Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Rev , Paul D. Shinkman , Mark Segraves
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program. Here's what he had to say
Work on the Dulles Metro Rail project will cause the shutdown of several lanes late Friday.