Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell says his state won't have enough time to prepare for the move of 6,400 Defense Department employees to the Mark Center in Alexandria, Va., as part of the Base Realignment and Closure. The deadline for the move is Sept. 1.
CNN's Brian Todd brings the latest on this Virginia federal case.
Juneteenth commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the state of Texas. On June 25, Stafford County is holding a Juneteenth celebration at Aquia Landing Park.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Two Virginia public housing authorities will receive federal funding aimed at providing permanent living arrangements and case management for homeless veterans.
Virginia's Department of Motor Vehicles service centers will display urgent notifications of missing or abducted children.
Gov. Bob McDonnell got the last word in his quest to reduce funding for public radio and television, vetoing just one item in the voluminous state budget and signing everything else.
Virginia fails to provide adequate mental health services for children in the community, often resulting in costly stays in psychiatric facilities or incarceration, according to a report released Tuesday by a children's advocacy group.
Tags: mental health , Voices for Virginia's Children , Margaret Nimmo Crowe , Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Devel , The Pines Residential Treatment Center , Meghan McGuire , Commonwealth Center for Children and Adolescents , Richmond Behavioral Health Authority , Beth Rafferty