Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell says his state won't have enough time to prepare for the move of 6,400 Defense Department employees to the Mark Center in Alexandria, Va., as part of the Base Realignment and Closure. The deadline for the move is Sept. 1.
CNN's Brian Todd brings the latest on this Virginia federal case.
Juneteenth commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the state of Texas. On June 25, Stafford County is holding a Juneteenth celebration at Aquia Landing Park.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Two Virginia public housing authorities will receive federal funding aimed at providing permanent living arrangements and case management for homeless veterans.
Virginia's Department of Motor Vehicles service centers will display urgent notifications of missing or abducted children.
Gov. Bob McDonnell got the last word in his quest to reduce funding for public radio and television, vetoing just one item in the voluminous state budget and signing everything else.
Virginia fails to provide adequate mental health services for children in the community, often resulting in costly stays in psychiatric facilities or incarceration, according to a report released Tuesday by a children's advocacy group.
Tags: mental health , Voices for Virginia's Children , Margaret Nimmo Crowe , Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Devel , The Pines Residential Treatment Center , Meghan McGuire , Commonwealth Center for Children and Adolescents , Richmond Behavioral Health Authority , Beth Rafferty