Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vincent Gray
With ninety days left in his contract, Rubin candidly acknowledges to WTOP he will likely be clearing out his office soon.
Mayor Adrian Fenty has issued a mayoral order freezing government hiring, travel and pay raises as part of an effort to offset a projected $175 million budget gap.
The D.C. Council will vote on new legislation aimed at "preserving the family units." But the law isn't about traditional family values. It's about protecting the families of rats.
D.C. Council Chair and Democratic nominee for mayor Vincent Gray met with one his many constituents Thursday. However, this supporter was far from your ordinary taxpayer.
Just one day before he meets with D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee to discuss her future, presumptive mayor Vincent Gray says he's open to re-hiring some of the teachers Rhee has fired.
D.C. Democratic Mayoral nominee, and presumptive mayor-elect, Vince Gray says he wants to start a dialogue with the White House once he's in office.
The D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics says the top write-in candidate for the Republican Party was current Democratic Mayor Adrian M. Fenty.
With just days before the Democratic Primary, D.C. mayoral candidates D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray and incumbent Mayor Adrian Fenty appeared on a special edition of The Politics Program on Friday.
Two employees of the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics have been removed from their positions after making disparaging remarks about Mayor Adrian Fenty to voters inside at least one early voting center.
Trailing in the polls less than a week from election day, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is asking for help from the White House.