Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vincent Gray
The ballots are cast, the polls are closed and the races are (mostly) decided. But amid the din of political revelry Tuesday night, there was more to examine than just election results. Like, which local candidate had the best Election Night spread?
Outgoing D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty stops ROWE plans at D.C. Office of Chief Technology Officer, American Progress reports.
Voters in the District of Columbia are going to the polls to elect a mayor and other offices.
Tags: Alysoun McLaughlin , Adrian Fenty , Mary Cheh , D.C. Board of Elections , D.C. Council , Attorney General , Rokey Suleman , Harry Thomas , Jim Graham , Tommy Wells , Dave Hedgepeth , The Washington Post , Kwame Brown , Gary Emerling
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , D.C. mayoral race , Robert Ehrlich , Martin O'Malley , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Jim Moran , Patrick Murray , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Barbara Mikulski , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski
A new mayor could derail the D.C. Office of the CTO's plans to start a results-only work environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
Sources say D.C. Fire Chief Dennis Rubin intends to stay until the end of his contract.
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.
The replacement for departing D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue to push an aggressive reform agenda and says she is open to extending the school day and year for city students and teachers.
WTOP's Mark Segraves talks with Deputy D.C. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson, who will take over as interim schools chief when Michelle Rhee departs later this month.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee has announced her resignation, effective at the end of the month.