Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vincent Gray
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Former D.C. mayoral candidate Sulaimon Brown tells WTOP campaign officials with Mayor Vincent Gray gave him cash payments at Union Station and at mayoral debates. WTOP's Ari Ashe reports.
Just days after D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray announced stricter vetting of his excepted service appointees, a top District official has resigned.
A fellow mayoral candidate hired by D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray to work in the Department of Health Care Finance has been escorted from his office by police.
The InterCounty Connector is finally open, and now ground has been broken on another local road project that's been talked about for decades.
"I must tell you, anyone who was in the civil rights movement will be quite overwhelmed by this because for us, it is to be sure a memorial to Dr. King, but it's a memorial to the very civil rights movement that he led," says Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton after a tour of the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial.
Just days into the Vince Gray administration, three former mayors of the District appeared together Friday on the Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, and despite their disparate records as the city executive, all agreed from the outset on one particular issue.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray and advocates for the city are protesting a Republican plan to take away power from the District's sole representative in Congress.
Ever since the Redskins left RFK stadium for their current home in Prince George's County, there have been fans who wanted to see the team play again within the city limits.
New D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray preached a spirit of unity and collaboration after being sworn into office Sunday during a ceremony in front of hundreds at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.