Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vince Gray
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Chris Core, commentator
When Mayor Vince Gray was still D.C. Council Chairman he voted to cut funding to the city's streetcar program, but now the Mayor says he supports it.
The D.C. mayor has directed acting Attorney General Irvin Nathan to return the two SUVs City Council Chairman Kwame Brown ordered for himself.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley were guests Tuesday on WTOP's "Hands Across the Potomac" program. Here's what they had to say:
Just days into the Vince Gray administration, three former mayors of the District appeared together Friday on the Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, and despite their disparate records as the city executive, all agreed from the outset on one particular issue.
D.C. may waive penalties to get you to pay your unpaid tickets.
Tickets for Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's inaugural ball are sold out, disappointing many locals hoping to get into for the hottest event in town.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
A group of D.C. politicians were "Busting Loose," in the way of self-proclaimed "Godfather of Go-Go" Chuck Brown.