Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vince Gray
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Chris Core, commentator
When Mayor Vince Gray was still D.C. Council Chairman he voted to cut funding to the city's streetcar program, but now the Mayor says he supports it.
The D.C. mayor has directed acting Attorney General Irvin Nathan to return the two SUVs City Council Chairman Kwame Brown ordered for himself.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley were guests Tuesday on WTOP's "Hands Across the Potomac" program. Here's what they had to say:
Just days into the Vince Gray administration, three former mayors of the District appeared together Friday on the Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, and despite their disparate records as the city executive, all agreed from the outset on one particular issue.
D.C. may waive penalties to get you to pay your unpaid tickets.
Tickets for Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's inaugural ball are sold out, disappointing many locals hoping to get into for the hottest event in town.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
A group of D.C. politicians were "Busting Loose," in the way of self-proclaimed "Godfather of Go-Go" Chuck Brown.