Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vince Gray
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Chris Core, commentator
When Mayor Vince Gray was still D.C. Council Chairman he voted to cut funding to the city's streetcar program, but now the Mayor says he supports it.
The D.C. mayor has directed acting Attorney General Irvin Nathan to return the two SUVs City Council Chairman Kwame Brown ordered for himself.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley were guests Tuesday on WTOP's "Hands Across the Potomac" program. Here's what they had to say:
Just days into the Vince Gray administration, three former mayors of the District appeared together Friday on the Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, and despite their disparate records as the city executive, all agreed from the outset on one particular issue.
D.C. may waive penalties to get you to pay your unpaid tickets.
Tickets for Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's inaugural ball are sold out, disappointing many locals hoping to get into for the hottest event in town.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
A group of D.C. politicians were "Busting Loose," in the way of self-proclaimed "Godfather of Go-Go" Chuck Brown.