Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vince Gray
Democratic Mayoral nominee Vince Gray says he wants to eliminate longer parking meter hours that were put in place earlier this year.
A new poll shows the impact of the scandals that have marred D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's administration since taking office in January.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray points to job training as the key to lowering the city's unemployment rate, and he's looking to the federal government for help.
WTOP's Mark Segraves
Sulaimon Brown has released copies of the money orders he alleges he received from a member of Mayor Gray's campaign staff to attack then-Mayor Adrian Fenty during last year's elections.
D.C. has officially kicked off its pool season, offering some cooling solace to local residents, beginning Memorial Day.
Tags: Pool ,
The D.C. Interscholastic Athletic Association is pushing proposals that would force student-athletes to sit out a year if they transfer from one high school to another without a good reason, and limit students to four consecutive years of athletic eligibility.
Mayor Vince Gray illuminated new information about his relationship with former city colleague and mayoral opponent Sulaimon Brown on Friday while speaking on WTOP's "The Politics Program" with Mark Plotkin.
Tags: Sulaimon Brown ,
On WTOP's Ask the Mayor program, Mayor Vince Gray was asked by a caller why the District can't open city-owned parking lots like the ones in Bethesda.
Not every D.C. Council member likes the budget unveiled by Mayor Vince Gray Friday, but councilman Tommy Wells is showing some strong support for it.