Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vince Gray
Democratic Mayoral nominee Vince Gray says he wants to eliminate longer parking meter hours that were put in place earlier this year.
A new poll shows the impact of the scandals that have marred D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's administration since taking office in January.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray points to job training as the key to lowering the city's unemployment rate, and he's looking to the federal government for help.
WTOP's Mark Segraves
Sulaimon Brown has released copies of the money orders he alleges he received from a member of Mayor Gray's campaign staff to attack then-Mayor Adrian Fenty during last year's elections.
D.C. has officially kicked off its pool season, offering some cooling solace to local residents, beginning Memorial Day.
Tags: Pool ,
The D.C. Interscholastic Athletic Association is pushing proposals that would force student-athletes to sit out a year if they transfer from one high school to another without a good reason, and limit students to four consecutive years of athletic eligibility.
Mayor Vince Gray illuminated new information about his relationship with former city colleague and mayoral opponent Sulaimon Brown on Friday while speaking on WTOP's "The Politics Program" with Mark Plotkin.
Tags: Sulaimon Brown ,
On WTOP's Ask the Mayor program, Mayor Vince Gray was asked by a caller why the District can't open city-owned parking lots like the ones in Bethesda.
Not every D.C. Council member likes the budget unveiled by Mayor Vince Gray Friday, but councilman Tommy Wells is showing some strong support for it.