Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Victor Zaborsky
The investigation into Robert Wone's murder remains an "open and very active" case, Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier said on WTOP's Ask the Chief program Thursday.
Joe Price, Dylan Ward and Victor Zaborsky were all charged with tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and conspiracy.
About 30 spectators were turned away at the trial of three men charged with trying to cover up the 2006 murder of Robert Wone.
The trial of Robert Wone, who was found dead in a Dupont Circle townhouse in 2006, is underway in the District.