Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Day
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. Please post your thoughts and memories of the veterans in your life on our message board, and upload photos of your veterans to the gallery on the left.
Every war veteran must sacrifice. Some to spend most of their lives doing it.
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. WTOP invites you to submit your own thoughts and photos on this day of remembrance.
Here's a quick look at what's closed.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
The Washington Post reports on what the administration's top officials are doing to mark Veterans Day.
The Initiative underscores to federal agencies the importance of recruiting and training veterans, aims to increase the employment of veterans within the Executive Branch, and helps recently hired veterans adjust to service in a civilian capacity.
A thirty-seven year employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs shares an insider's view and valuable insight into the inner-workings of a bureaucracy.