Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Day
Veterans Day is the day set aside to thank and honor ALL those who served honorably in the military - in wartime or peacetime. VA Assistant Secretary Tammy Duckworth joins us with details.
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. Please post your thoughts and memories of the veterans in your life on our message board, and upload photos of your veterans to the gallery on the left.
Every war veteran must sacrifice. Some to spend most of their lives doing it.
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. WTOP invites you to submit your own thoughts and photos on this day of remembrance.
Here's a quick look at what's closed.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
The Washington Post reports on what the administration's top officials are doing to mark Veterans Day.
The Initiative underscores to federal agencies the importance of recruiting and training veterans, aims to increase the employment of veterans within the Executive Branch, and helps recently hired veterans adjust to service in a civilian capacity.
A thirty-seven year employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs shares an insider's view and valuable insight into the inner-workings of a bureaucracy.