Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Affairs
The Department of Veterans Affairs is asking for help to improve its innovative health IT system, Ed Meagher, is leading that initiative for the Industry Advisory Council.
The VA hopes to improve the care it gives veterans of Desert Storm and Desert Shield. The department is seeking public comment on a task force's recommendations.
Agency conducts test with Kaiser Permanente using the NHIN to share the data of 450 veterans. The VA expects to expand the use of data exchange in 2010 with DoD and private sector providers. This was the largest public-private electronic health record exchange to date.
Tags: technology , Stephen Ondra , Tim Cromwell , Robert Smith , VA , DoD , Kaiser Permanente , health IT , electronic health records , information sharing , Nationwide Health Information Network , management , best practices
Two Virginia public housing authorities will receive federal funding aimed at providing permanent living arrangements and case management for homeless veterans.
A new bill for saving energy and money for your agency. Senator Tom Carper (D-Del.) explains it.
The agency's monthly security report to Congress continues to show a decreasing severity of data breaches.
Eight VA facilities were caught violating rules relating to patient data storage
The Army will use an open source version of Veterans Affairs electronic health records system. The software will be installed at a 50-bed hospital in Baghdad.