Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Affairs
Veteran Affairs' CIO Roger Baker pointed to concerns over cybersecurity as the reason why he's wary about agencies adopting bring-your-own-device initiatives.
The White House is warning that President Barack Obama will veto a widely popular House spending bill for veterans' programs and construction projects at military bases.
The White House has declared the Department of Veterans Affairs off-limits to "sequestration" budget cuts, and that means other nondefense agencies may have to bear an additional $4.6 billion in reductions next year.
Veterans are waiting too long for mental health care and are unaware that hospitals sometimes manipulate records in an attempt to make it appear that standards are being met, a former Veterans Affairs hospital official told senators Wednesday.
The American Federation of Government Employees has asked the Office of Special Counsel to investigate the case of a VA doctor who believes she was unfairly targeted by superiors due to her critical Senate testimony.
The inspector general's office at the Department of Veterans Affairs said it found more than $15,000 security holes at the agency, all dealing with FISMA compliance issues.
Kerry McDermott, senior policy director at WestHealth Policy Center will discuss a wide range of healthcare issues, with host John Gilroy.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Federal investigators expressed concerns Monday for the safety of some female veterans who rely on homeless shelters after inspections showed women housed in shelters approved only for men.