Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Affairs
In the latest attempt to cut federal retirement benefits, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has reported out legislation that would make feds contribute more of their salaries to their pensions and end the FERS annuity supplement for people who retire before age 62.
Improvements to training and employee retention are increasing department workforces and saving money, agency chief human capital officers for the Education and Veterans Affairs departments said at an event Tuesday.
Lisa Doyle, chancellor of the VA Acquisition Academy, talks to Federal Drive with Tom Temin about an internship for returning veterans who want to be contracting specialists.
General Services Administration is teaming up with other agencies to solicit bids from energy providers via online auctions. GSA's New England Region administrator details the savings his office has reaped from the program.
Every individual VA hospital now has its own page as part of the department's expanding social media presence. Brandon Friedman, VA's director of online communications, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new, personalized social media initiative.
House Veterans Affairs Committee reviews reports that say VA can't confirm it's getting what it's paying for in pilot program.
Roger Baker, the VA assistant secretary for information and technology and chief information officer, talks about being the 'ultimate consultant'.
Nov. 12, 2009