Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Affairs
Dr. Andrew Ritcheson of DRC spoke the to Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about what medical professionals have learned from 10 years of war about treating traumatic brain injuries.
Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) is calling on the Department of Veterans Affairs to not follow through on a directive that will go into effect on Friday that would prevent funding for service dogs to help veterans with mental disabilities.
Officials say one in six service members and vets suffer from PTSD. The research will focus on spotting symptoms, prevention and treatment.
Tech-savvy vets finding support online.
A bill being considered in the Senate would expand the VA's medical benefits package to cover veterans, and their spouses or surrogates.
The Air Force will also provide financial planning support, and a briefing on veterans benefits.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Department says 99 percent of laptops now are encrypted. Of the 21 laptops reported stolen or missing in the last two months, all were secured with security software.
GAO highlights a need for tighter controls to fix the contracting program.
New mobile application helps military personnel and veterans undergoing post-traumatic stress disorder treatment to relieve stress and work through traumatic memories.