Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veterans Administration
Uncle Sam employs a larger percentage of veterans than any big company in the nation...we know it's policy and it's the right thing to do. But is it a good idea? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports that a been-there-done-that type says "Roger that..."
HUD is one of five agencies piloting a performance management system, called GEAR. The new approach aims to eliminate a disconnect between organizational goals and employee performance.
Tags: GEAR , HUD , Joseph Smith , Larry Ables , performance management , workforce , management , Ruben Gomez , National Council on Federal Labor Management Relat , Federal Labor Management Relations Council
Jeff Ait, director of Public Sector for Good Technology will talk about how his company can help you manage the mobile phones and tablets at your agency.
June 5, 2012
The agency puts employees in pools based on their expertise, and then the employees move from project to project based on the needs of that program. VA now is working on 60 percent more projects than under the previous approach.
November 10, 2011(Encore presentation December 22, 2011)