Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veteran
Tom Temin, of the Federal Drive, has an in depth discussion with the experts and users about the My HealtheVet program. He reviews the clinical applications of the new upgraded system and what that means for Veterans today and for the future.
Since 2009, Steven Fyfe has been a transition patient advocate at the D.C. Veterans Affairs Medical Center. His job is to help seriously ill or injured vets when they return from active duty.
The Library of Congress is doing its part to collect as many war stories as possible through its Veterans History Project. Bob Patrick, the director of that project, talks about what they want to accomplish.
Volunteers are helping John Patterson with the task today. He lost his legs after he was exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, so even with two prosthetics, there are some things he just can't do.