Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veronica Robinson
Research suggests that what's going on in your subconscious has far greater impact on financial risk taking than you consciously realize.
The father of one of the victim's involved in the murder that sparked last month's deadly drive-by shootings is outraged one of the suspects was allowed to plead guilty to second-degree murder.
Why is a former Prince George's County police chief running for sheriff?
There has been a settlement reached in a class-action lawsuit that accuses Sears Department Stores and other manufacturers of inflating horsepower figures on lawn mower engines.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee and the Washington Teachers Union have agreed on a new contract.
Commuter Connections is expanding the program that pays you to carpool. Anybody in the region qualifies.
Police will be able to print out legible traffic tickets, while reducing how long you're stopped.