Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veronica Robinson
You can make homemade wine in just two days.
Experts say forcing children to eat foods can lead to lasting nutritional aversions in adulthood.
Consumer Reports tested more than 50 coffeemakers and brewed up 4,000 cups to find the best ones. It found having a hefty price tag doesn't equate to making the best coffee.
With over a half billion eggs being recalled, the government is trying to find out what's happening in the henhouse to cause the salmonella outbreak.
About 95 percent of people who spend three or more hours a day at their computer are affected by computer vision syndrome.
Early baby boomers, those who are 56 to 62, have a 47.2 percent change of not having enough money for basic retirement expenses as well as uninsured health care costs, the report finds. Late boomers, who are between 46 and 55, have a 43.7 percent chance of not having enough money, and Generation Xers (ages 36-45) have a 44.5 percent chance.
Your decision to divorce can influence whether your friend gets divorced. It also can sway your friend's friend.
If your e-mail sarcasm has ever been misinterpreted, you'll find this funny. Researchers have developed a computer program that can identify online sarcasm.
Before you spend any money, learn more about what a security system can and cannot do for you.
One Maryland city is among the lowest scoring when it comes to its residents' well being.