Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veronica Robinson
You can make homemade wine in just two days.
Experts say forcing children to eat foods can lead to lasting nutritional aversions in adulthood.
Consumer Reports tested more than 50 coffeemakers and brewed up 4,000 cups to find the best ones. It found having a hefty price tag doesn't equate to making the best coffee.
With over a half billion eggs being recalled, the government is trying to find out what's happening in the henhouse to cause the salmonella outbreak.
About 95 percent of people who spend three or more hours a day at their computer are affected by computer vision syndrome.
Early baby boomers, those who are 56 to 62, have a 47.2 percent change of not having enough money for basic retirement expenses as well as uninsured health care costs, the report finds. Late boomers, who are between 46 and 55, have a 43.7 percent chance of not having enough money, and Generation Xers (ages 36-45) have a 44.5 percent chance.
Your decision to divorce can influence whether your friend gets divorced. It also can sway your friend's friend.
If your e-mail sarcasm has ever been misinterpreted, you'll find this funny. Researchers have developed a computer program that can identify online sarcasm.
Before you spend any money, learn more about what a security system can and cannot do for you.
One Maryland city is among the lowest scoring when it comes to its residents' well being.