Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Veronica Robinson
State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks will be visiting various locations in Prince George's County to try and unearth information connected to the 13 murders that have taken place in the county since the beginning of the year.
New requirements haven't stopped credit card companies from soliciting students, and students are claiming their student loans as income.
The new year isn't only looking brighter from increased daylight, but the slowly recovering economy is also yielding a growing number of area jobs.
It's been over 30 years since a school has been located at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, but that will change next fall.
In the wake of bans on beverages with high levels of caffeine and alcohol, like Four Loko, comes another boozy product that is drawing similar criticism.
Just because Black Friday and Cyber Monday have passed doesn't mean you have to pay for shipping on online orders.
With an overwhelming majority of holiday travelers driving home to their turkey and stuffing, those hitting the road need to first make sure an essential component of their cars is in working order.
As local shoppers gear up for the holiday season, it may be safer and much more efficient to leave the greenbacks at home and stick with the plastic.
In the wake of Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson's arrest, a local citizens group is pushing for new legislation making it easier to remove from office Maryland politicians accused of crimes before they are convicted.
Tags: Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , Prince George's County Executive , Prince George's County Council , Hillandale Gardens Citizens Association , Patricia Myers , Barbara Frush , Paul D. Shinkman , arrest of Jack Johnson
Inexpensive workers may quit and more costly ones probably won't remain loyal if their pay becomes public knowledge, a University of California at Berkeley and Princeton University study shows.