Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Verizon Center
Fans camped-out and lined-up at the AT&T Store in Alexandria for a chance to see the stars of "Glee" and get tickets to a show at the Verizon Center.
Matthew Alan Hill, the missing 26-year-old Christian outreach worker, has been found safe and unharmed, according to the Facebook page set up to help locate him.
At least two large, blue signs are directing people to the MCI Center, even though the building was renamed to the Verizon Center about five years ago.
Leonsis promised the dance in a blog entry Thursday, also saying that the Wizards are in a similar situation to when he bought the Washington Capitals.
A study of health inspections at stadium food vendors across the United States found the Verizon Center to have some of the worst health violations in the country.
Hundreds of concert tickets intended for teachers have been stolen due to a D.C. Public Schools error.
Olympic skating stars are coming to the Verizon Center as part of the Smucker's Stars on Ice Tour.
Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation for bringing four handguns into the team's locker room last December.
The Washington Post reports the principal agreement follows three months of negotiations.
Several roads near the Verizon Center will be closed Tuesday afternoon because of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus' Elephant Walk.