Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Verizon Center
Fans camped-out and lined-up at the AT&T Store in Alexandria for a chance to see the stars of "Glee" and get tickets to a show at the Verizon Center.
Matthew Alan Hill, the missing 26-year-old Christian outreach worker, has been found safe and unharmed, according to the Facebook page set up to help locate him.
At least two large, blue signs are directing people to the MCI Center, even though the building was renamed to the Verizon Center about five years ago.
Leonsis promised the dance in a blog entry Thursday, also saying that the Wizards are in a similar situation to when he bought the Washington Capitals.
A study of health inspections at stadium food vendors across the United States found the Verizon Center to have some of the worst health violations in the country.
Hundreds of concert tickets intended for teachers have been stolen due to a D.C. Public Schools error.
Olympic skating stars are coming to the Verizon Center as part of the Smucker's Stars on Ice Tour.
Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation for bringing four handguns into the team's locker room last December.
The Washington Post reports the principal agreement follows three months of negotiations.
Several roads near the Verizon Center will be closed Tuesday afternoon because of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus' Elephant Walk.