Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Verizon
Consumer reports has compiled a list of naughty and nice companies, based on customer service policies.
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
By the end of the year, Apple plans to begin mass producing a new iPhone that Verizon Wireless will sell.
Cloud provider Verizon says cloud storage is safer.
Verizon is asking the Virginia State Corporation Commission for permission to stop sending out phone books with residential listings.
The Department of Health and Human Services chose Verizon to provide data services under the Networx telecommunications contract.
The telephone numbers used by Vincent Gray's mayoral campaign have been hijacked and used to make prank calls.
Be careful if you are traveling abroad with your smartphone, as phone and data usage overseas could bring cell phone bills that could cost you thousands of dollars.
A new report shows stunning results.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.