Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Verizon
Consumer reports has compiled a list of naughty and nice companies, based on customer service policies.
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
By the end of the year, Apple plans to begin mass producing a new iPhone that Verizon Wireless will sell.
Cloud provider Verizon says cloud storage is safer.
Verizon is asking the Virginia State Corporation Commission for permission to stop sending out phone books with residential listings.
The Department of Health and Human Services chose Verizon to provide data services under the Networx telecommunications contract.
The telephone numbers used by Vincent Gray's mayoral campaign have been hijacked and used to make prank calls.
Be careful if you are traveling abroad with your smartphone, as phone and data usage overseas could bring cell phone bills that could cost you thousands of dollars.
A new report shows stunning results.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.