Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Verizon
August 24th, 2009
This is the first publicly announced award under the GSA Networx program to meet the Trusted Internet Connections initiative. FTC will receive intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and other cybersecurity services under the $5 million deal. GSA and OMB pushing agencies to transition to the telecommunications contract more quickly.
Agency offering to help others transition to new telecommunications contract in any way possible. Only 28 percent of all agency services have moved to Networx so far.
AT&T to provide secondary service as well.
How you can find out if VoIP, IM and teleconferencing actually save you money.
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.
Telecommunications contract is second in series of consolidations
Department hires AT&T to provide telecommunications services worldwide.
AT&T gets the go-ahead to offer Einstein V.1 under Networx
Agencies will not be able to purchase secure Internet portal services through the Networx telecommunications contract before August.