Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Verizon
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how U.S. providers are being affected by the NSA Survelliance controversy, and the impact of the Affordable Care Act.
June 20, 2013
Tags: acquisition , NSA leaks , cloud computing , Google , Microsoft , telecommunications , Obamacare , Affordable Care Act , Allen Scott , Allan Holmes , Joe Scott , Jersey City Medical Center , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The newly issued Executive Order gives NIST, DHS several goals and corresponding deadlines over the next year. NIST will work with industry to create a cybersecurity framework. DHS is expanding the information sharing program so industry can receive classified and unclassified cyber threat data more easily and more quickly.
Tags: technology , NIST , Patrick Gallagher , DHS , Bruce McConnell , Jane Holl Lute , Michael Daniel , White House , cybersecurity , information sharing , U.S. Chamber of Commerce , Alan Paller , SANS Institute , Craig Silliman , Jason Miller
David Dowd, a partner at Mayer Brown LLP, discusses three significant bid protests involving blanket purchase agreements.
The Android platform has become a prime target for viruses. The operating system has struggled to catch up with Apple's IOS in terms of security.
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , Hewlett Packard , IBM , computer sciences corporation , Harris Corporation , General Dynamics , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T , Northrop Grumman
The methods may not have changed much, but the motivations of cyber attackers morphed in 2011. Worldwide political upheaval, from the so-called Arab Spring to the Occupy movement, had a cyber threat angle.
Verizon will design and manage a private Internet protocol network for the Postal Service under a new six-year agreement. The New York-based telecom has provided IT services for the agency for two decades.
AT&T gets the go-ahead to offer Einstein V.1 under Networx
During National Influenza Vaccination Week, many examine what they had to do because of employees calling in sick -- and what they could do to improve continuity of operations planning in the future.