Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vangent
Eileen Cassidy Rivera, a senior health marketing strategist for Keegan Silver, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss her tips for building a better contracting brand.
The goal is better battlefield-to-hospital care
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan has warned that spending on medical care may crowd out investment in other areas of the economy and worsen the federal budget deficit. President Barack Obama and lawmakers seeking to overhaul health care say the proposed changes will rein in medical costs and reduce the budget deficit.
On today's federal headlines: President Barack Obama has proposed cuts to federal benefits as part of his deficit-reduction plan and the Air Force Secretary said he wants to preserve key programs.
Representatives from DC corporations come together to celebrate Inspiring Women in history and raise money for a good cause. We get details from CGI Federal's Sally Turner.