Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vance Hitch
PortfolioStat is widely deployed across federal agencies and thus well worth exploring how we may be able to maximize the benefits derived from it.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
The Office of Management and Budget is throwing a lifeline, of sorts, to 15 agencies who have IT projects that are on its high-risk list. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra said the 26 projects on his new high priority list are mission critical. He said some extra attention now could reap dividends down the road when those projects finally realize their long-awaited potential.
Tags: management , technology , OMB , Vivek Kundra , OPM , Matt Perry , DoJ , Bernie Mazur , Interior , NARA , David Ferrierro , Senate , Tom Carper , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , FBI, Sentinel , RSM , High Risk list , Max Cacas
Watch or Listen On-demand below
Tags: DHS , ODNI , tech , EDS , Unisys , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , information sharing , DoJ , OSD , Tom Simmons , fusion centers , Gen. Dale Meyerrose , Mike Krieger , Robert Riegle , Mike DeHart , Citix , Steve Hutchens
Watch and Listen On Demand Below
Tags: OMB , DHS , Karen Evans , tech , Unisys , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , information sharing , DoJ , Edward Vaccaro , Zal Azmi , Dr. Carter Morris , Michael Angelakis , Integration Technologies Group