Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Van Jones
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" the program revisits several memorable interviews from 2012. Guests include Reps. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C., and Donna Christensen, D- Virgin Islands, and former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D- Ohio, who participated in a congressional roundtable on health care reform. Sens. Tim Kaine, D-Va., and Ben Cardin, D-Md., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones also appear.
Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Rebuild the Dream President Van Jones discuss 2012 elections - June 29th, 2012 and July 6th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones discuss the importance of the 2012 elections from the recent Take Back the American Dream Conference. Former Clinton White House senior staffer Bob Weiner and AFGE Voter Protection Coordinator Mark Vinson also appear.
Czars were once, perhaps, a great idea. Past czars had enormous clout. Unfortunately those days are long gone.