Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Van Jones
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" the program revisits several memorable interviews from 2012. Guests include Reps. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C., and Donna Christensen, D- Virgin Islands, and former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D- Ohio, who participated in a congressional roundtable on health care reform. Sens. Tim Kaine, D-Va., and Ben Cardin, D-Md., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones also appear.
Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Rebuild the Dream President Van Jones discuss 2012 elections - June 29th, 2012 and July 6th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., and Rebuild the Dream President and Co-founder Van Jones discuss the importance of the 2012 elections from the recent Take Back the American Dream Conference. Former Clinton White House senior staffer Bob Weiner and AFGE Voter Protection Coordinator Mark Vinson also appear.
Czars were once, perhaps, a great idea. Past czars had enormous clout. Unfortunately those days are long gone.