Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VOIP
While GSA feds think about how to make federal buildings greener, they're going to be doing it from outside their own offices.
August 9th and 11th
His ability to lead collaborative operational teams and program staff has contributed to the successful implementation of HRA's Model Office
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
The relief effort in Haiti is getting some relief from Voice-over Internet Protocol.
Unified Communications may be just what the doctor ordered to improve healthcare.