Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VOIP
Tags: technology , Siafa Sherman , Nortel , Jessi Showers , DISA , Sylviane Haldiman , Office of Telecommunications and Systems Operation , Charles J. De Sanno , Department of Veterans Affairs , Chris Dorobek
Agency CIO Casey Coleman explains how she's going to do it.
Gary Washington, CIO of the Agriculture Department's Natural Resources and Conservation Service, tells Federal News Radio about his priorities for the agency.
March 31, 2011
How you can find out if VoIP, IM and teleconferencing actually save you money.
Senior Manager and Principal for Cisco's Efficiency Assurance Program
June 23rd, 2009
Cisco recently launched its WebEx Meeting Center for Apple's latest invention.
The Social Security Administration continues to face several IT management challenges -- none bigger than its move to a new data center.
A big milestone for one of the world's biggest technology corporations.
While GSA feds think about how to make federal buildings greener, they're going to be doing it from outside their own offices.