Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VOIP
Ty Cooper, the OGE chief information officer, said a new voice over IP, virtual desktop interface and the move to Windows 7 will enable employees to take advantage of more workplace capabilities.
December 19, 2013
Tags: technology , Siafa Sherman , Nortel , Jessi Showers , DISA , Sylviane Haldiman , Office of Telecommunications and Systems Operation , Charles J. De Sanno , Department of Veterans Affairs , Chris Dorobek
Agency CIO Casey Coleman explains how she's going to do it.
Gary Washington, CIO of the Agriculture Department's Natural Resources and Conservation Service, tells Federal News Radio about his priorities for the agency.
March 31, 2011
How you can find out if VoIP, IM and teleconferencing actually save you money.
Senior Manager and Principal for Cisco's Efficiency Assurance Program
June 23rd, 2009
Cisco recently launched its WebEx Meeting Center for Apple's latest invention.
The Social Security Administration continues to face several IT management challenges -- none bigger than its move to a new data center.
A big milestone for one of the world's biggest technology corporations.