Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VISA
Terry Milholland, chief information officer at the Internal Revenue Service, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the agency's Customer Account Data Engine.
May 14, 2013
Billy Milton, chief human capital officer at the USDA, tells The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about the Agriculture Department's successful approach to managing its workforce in tough budgetary times.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bruce Sullivan, Vice President and Head of Government Services at Visa.
Jan. 5, 2010
Changes are in the works for visa security passenger pre-screening efforts in the wake of Flight 253.
Contrary to popular belief, Americans can't swipe their cards to purchase just about anything. The top three players -- American Express, Visa and Mastercard -- have some unexpected restrictions.
Prepaid credit cards often sold at supermarkets are a simpler alternative to using credit cards, but hidden fees for using them can quickly eat away at the balances.