Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
The Department of Veterans Affairs' health care system is changing.
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.
The Veterans Affairs Department will test its new paperless claims processing system starting in November.
A year after the Post-9/11 GI Bill took effect, about 1,100 private and public colleges and universities have signed on.
Cyber security education center coming to Maryland
The Department of Veterans Affairs has begun implementing program changes designed to increase security and enhance the experience of its patients.
The agency has changed its policy.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
The Department of Veterans Affairs has decided to scrap large portions of its $400 million FLITE financial management modernization program.
Read more of the opinion piece.