Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
Laura Bailyn, the new senior director health initiatives at the Markle Foundation, discusses the ways the foundation is trying to improve health IT worldwide.
The departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have partnered to conduct a more thorough analysis of the nation's homeless veteran population. The agencies said the new data will allow them to get the right services to the vets who need them.
A new VA support line and website for caregivers of veterans launches, marking the beginning of benefits approved under the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act.
Four projects will use innovative new technologies in VA facilities to improve the quality of patient care for Veterans. VA's Jonah Czerwinski explains.
AFGE members marched on Capitol Hill to put a face on the federal workforce. They want to correct the misperception that government workers are to blame for the deficit and gridlock in Washington.
Military Times reports that defense and veterans programs may get funding cuts in the upcoming budget battle.
GAO says neither department has any particular plans, goals, or timeframes for creating a joint system.
When compared to private sector plans, VA's findings showed higher quality marks for VA health care. We learn about the data used to come to that conclusion from the VA's Dr. Robert Petzel.
The Department of Veterans Affairs said Monday that a new automated system has cut the backlog of education benefit claims under the new Post-9/11 GI bill and sped up the process of delivering payments to students. VA is using an agile technology development approach to make changes easier and faster.
Caring for the families of military personnel requires a coordinated approach across the federal government, President Obama said Monday. He said agencies have made 50 separate commitments to coordinate programs designed to assist the loved ones of servicemembers.
Tags: DoD , management , Barack Obama , Michelle Obama , Jill Biden , White House , HHS , Labor , SBA , Commerce , military benefits , Nicole Alcorn , Sue Hoppin , Todd Bowers , Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America , National Military Spouse Network , Jared Serbu , DoD Report , pentagon , Federal Drive