Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
13 employees lost their devices.
Winners have been announced in the most recent effort under the VA's Innovation Initiative, a department-wide program that brings the most promising innovations to VA's most important challenges by involving employees and the private sector in the creation of visionary solutions in service to Veterans. VA CTO Dr. Peter Levin has details.
Legislation calls for agencies to adopt computer power savings techniques, implement advanced metering technology and create energy data standards.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says there are $27 billion in IT projects that are troubled. The administration will issue a new strategy to expand the use of TechStat review sessions. Agencies also are feeling the heat to review all IT projects before they submit their 2012 budgets to OMB.
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
A recent GAO report looked at agencies' policies for choosing the locations of conferences and found that cost was the number one factor when it came to planning. Details from GAO's Lorelei St. James.
Defense Health Information Management System's program manager says e-health records are saving lives and making soldiers safer. The information also is giving commanders more data on soldiers to help stave off health problems.
System is precursor for nationwide health IT program.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.