Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
Assistant Director, Loan Guaranty Service
June 16th and 18th, 2008
Assistant Secretary for Information and
Technology & Chief Information Officer
June 9th and 11th, 2008
The White House today launched the 2011 version of the SAVE award. Employees can submit ideas starting through July 29. Over the past two years, feds offered more than 56,000 potential money-saving ideas.
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
Lawmakers continue to work on legislation that will guarantee veterans attending private colleges will have the same tuition payouts until they graduate.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
The agency will buy a broad range of technology services from eight large and seven veteran-owned small businesses under the T4 contract. The deal is a multiple-award IDIQ contract that will last five years.
In Debra Filippi's 34 years of work in the federal government she served as the Director of the DoD/VA Interagency program office.
Agency CIO Roger Baker said he plans to let employees use mobile devices on the VA network starting in fiscal 2012. He's leaning toward the bring-your-own-device approach, but details still need to be finalized. Baker said VA also will update its mobile computing policy.
The National Resource Directory is allowing agencies to share information with members of the military. Koby Langley from DoD tells Federal News Radio how the collaboration works.