Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
Veterans exposed to herbicides while serving in Vietnam and other areas will have an easier path to access quality health care and qualify for disability compensation. The VA's Brad Mayes explains.
Learn more in today's DoD report.
Learn more about how the Dept of Veterans Affairs was able to awards over $1.8 billion.
Veteran NASA CISO Jerry Davis moves to Veterans Affairs. He joins us for a look back and ahead.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
The request for information is part of a broader effort to ensure DoD has capabilities to meet its growing needs and expectations. The Military Health System also has created an EHR Way Ahead Program Office to help oversee the modernization of the health record.
The Department of Veterans Affairs' health care system is changing.
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.
The Veterans Affairs Department will test its new paperless claims processing system starting in November.