Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
The American Legion's Joseph Sharpe explains why vets continue to struggle to find work as the nation's overall jobless rate declines.
More than 500 wheelchair athletes who are all military Veterans begin competition at the 30th National Veterans Wheelchair Games. Tammy Duckworth, VA Assistant Secretary, has details.
Medical Foster Home is a type of Community Residential Care home chosen by the Veteran who is unable to live independently, as a preferred means to receive family-style living with room, board, and personal care. Director of the Medical Foster Home program, Dr. Thomas Edes, explains how it all works.
The Office of Special Counsel's Patrick Boulay told Jason Miller about the office's expanded caseload for veterans' discrimination claims.
Checks for Vets is a guidebook to help you through the process of accessing VA money for long-term care.
The advocacy group Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America has published a congressional report card for 2010.