Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: VA
Senior administration officials encourage and promote federal service during Public Service Recognition Week. President Obama sends letter recognizing federal, state and local government employees.
New book highlights possible way forward to change HR system
Cloud computing began to take center stage in the federal IT community during the last few months of 2010. And Ed Meagher thinks that trend will continue in 2011. Meagher is the former deputy chief information officer at the Veterans Affairs Department and the Interior Department. He’s now vice president of health care strategy at [...]
Assistant Director, Loan Guaranty Service
June 16th and 18th, 2008
Assistant Secretary for Information and
Technology & Chief Information Officer
June 9th and 11th, 2008
The White House today launched the 2011 version of the SAVE award. Employees can submit ideas starting through July 29. Over the past two years, feds offered more than 56,000 potential money-saving ideas.
Your agency is getting some help when it comes to future open source collaboration projects.
Lawmakers continue to work on legislation that will guarantee veterans attending private colleges will have the same tuition payouts until they graduate.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
The agency will buy a broad range of technology services from eight large and seven veteran-owned small businesses under the T4 contract. The deal is a multiple-award IDIQ contract that will last five years.