Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Urbana High School
When Michelle Shearer's students next see her in class, they will be looking at the nation's top teacher.
Grant Hardy, 19, said the idea to head down to the studio to see the show, and with some luck be called to the stage, was born out of boredom.
In an effort to reduce commuting times for students who live in the southern part of the county, Frederick Community College will offer classes at Urbana High School in the spring.
In the next few weeks, if you spot a brand-new Chevrolet Cruze bearing the license plate TOY 2011, honk and wave to Urbana High School chemistry teacher Michelle Shearer.
The sidewalks of downtown Frederick were filled with 'tourists' Saturday Their destination was a spot in a drawing for a gift card, but they got an extensive tour of local merchants along the way
Urbana High School teacher Michelle Shearer believes it is important to motivate students and get them charged up about science.