Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Urbana
The Frederick County Commissioners were torn Tuesday night between helping property owners in Urbana and protecting the historic nature of Jefferson.
Early bird voters will have more than one place to cast their ballots if county election officials get their way.
In an effort to reduce commuting times for students who live in the southern part of the county, Frederick Community College will offer classes at Urbana High School in the spring.
As many as 4,600 customers in the Urbana area had no electricity Friday night because repairs were being made to a line that feeds the Urbana substation, said Allegheny Power spokesman Mark Nitowski.
By November, three-fourths of the planned housing in Villages of Urbana will be occupied.
The Urbana Regional Library is holding its annual Book Character Pumpkin Pageant.
The Social Security Administration is looking for a new site for its National Data Center -- and Frederick County made the short list.
Banner Life Insurance Co. will relocate 400 employees from its Rockville offices to the planned $33 million, 115,000 square-foot center in Urbana.
Urbana High School teacher Michelle Shearer believes it is important to motivate students and get them charged up about science.
Topics for the elementary and middle school students range from listening skills and good host and guest behaviors to thank-you notes and common courtesies.