Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Urbana
The Frederick County Commissioners were torn Tuesday night between helping property owners in Urbana and protecting the historic nature of Jefferson.
Early bird voters will have more than one place to cast their ballots if county election officials get their way.
In an effort to reduce commuting times for students who live in the southern part of the county, Frederick Community College will offer classes at Urbana High School in the spring.
As many as 4,600 customers in the Urbana area had no electricity Friday night because repairs were being made to a line that feeds the Urbana substation, said Allegheny Power spokesman Mark Nitowski.
By November, three-fourths of the planned housing in Villages of Urbana will be occupied.
The Urbana Regional Library is holding its annual Book Character Pumpkin Pageant.
The Social Security Administration is looking for a new site for its National Data Center -- and Frederick County made the short list.
Banner Life Insurance Co. will relocate 400 employees from its Rockville offices to the planned $33 million, 115,000 square-foot center in Urbana.
Urbana High School teacher Michelle Shearer believes it is important to motivate students and get them charged up about science.
Topics for the elementary and middle school students range from listening skills and good host and guest behaviors to thank-you notes and common courtesies.