Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Urbana
The Frederick County Commissioners were torn Tuesday night between helping property owners in Urbana and protecting the historic nature of Jefferson.
Early bird voters will have more than one place to cast their ballots if county election officials get their way.
In an effort to reduce commuting times for students who live in the southern part of the county, Frederick Community College will offer classes at Urbana High School in the spring.
As many as 4,600 customers in the Urbana area had no electricity Friday night because repairs were being made to a line that feeds the Urbana substation, said Allegheny Power spokesman Mark Nitowski.
By November, three-fourths of the planned housing in Villages of Urbana will be occupied.
The Urbana Regional Library is holding its annual Book Character Pumpkin Pageant.
The Social Security Administration is looking for a new site for its National Data Center -- and Frederick County made the short list.
Banner Life Insurance Co. will relocate 400 employees from its Rockville offices to the planned $33 million, 115,000 square-foot center in Urbana.
Urbana High School teacher Michelle Shearer believes it is important to motivate students and get them charged up about science.
Topics for the elementary and middle school students range from listening skills and good host and guest behaviors to thank-you notes and common courtesies.