Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Virginia
College costs are going up in the area, even at public universities.
Virginia's Asian population has grown nearly 70 percent over the last decade and now accounts for 5.5 percent of the state's total population.
Tags: U.S. Census
The University of Virginia Health System says it plans to develop a new clinic in a 55,000-square-foot building near Augusta Health.
Have you high-fived someone today?
Tags: National High Five Day ,
With the 86th annual Virginia Gold Cup approaching, WTOP's Dick Uliano reports on the state's horse economy.
Laura Nelson is getting students engaged in learning through flash seminars.
The Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia has been working for more than a decade to transcribe and digitize more than 5,000 hours of White House tapes dating from the administrations of Franklin Delano Roosevelt to Richard Nixon.
Tags: Miller Center of Public Affairs , David Coleman , Franklin Delano Roosevelt , Richard Nixon , Lyndon Johnson , LBJ , White House tapes , civil rights movement , Vietnam War , Cuban Missile Crisis , Nathan Hager
He's filed against the Environmental Protection Agency over greenhouse emissions and issued civil subpoenas against a college professor.
A Virginia legislator is trying to change the rules on state college admissions, which many parents say favors out-of-state students.