Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
Nearly two months after University of Maryland students were arrested following the Maryland-Duke basketball game, police don't appear to be in any rush to take the cases to court.
Nearly 30 University of Maryland students were arrested in College Park after the Maryland-Duke basketball game March 2. But so far, every charge has been dropped, WTOP has learned.
A missing surveillance video covering the area where a University of Maryland student was beaten by police last month has been found -- sort of.
Any disciplinary action taken against four Prince George's County Police officers accused of beating a University of Maryland student will occur "after the investigation is complete," says Prince George's Police Maj. Andy Ellis.
Prince George's County police have identified all of the officers who used batons against a University of Maryland student after the Duke game.
The University of Maryland Office of Student Conduct will no longer be able to keep student disciplinary proceedings on sexual assault private, according to an Attorney General's opinion.