Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
Face-to-face interviews are becoming more prevalent in the admissions process between future high school graduates institutions looking to admit new students.
The group, called Pick Up America is walking across the U.S., cleaning up trash and educating people about reducing plastic waste in communities and waterways.
The oil from the spill in the Gulf of Mexico could make its way up the East Coast.
There are new charges against six University of Maryland students involved in the post-game violence in early March.
Those creepy-crawly Asian stink bugs are starting to feast on some plants crucial to the local economy.
The former Prince George's County Chief of Police will head up the 150-member campus police department.
Prince George's County Police says 23-year-old William Wang made no mention of any mistreatment by police in a written statement.
Nearly two months after University of Maryland students were arrested following the Maryland-Duke basketball game, police don't appear to be in any rush to take the cases to court.
Nearly 30 University of Maryland students were arrested in College Park after the Maryland-Duke basketball game March 2. But so far, every charge has been dropped, WTOP has learned.
A missing surveillance video covering the area where a University of Maryland student was beaten by police last month has been found -- sort of.