Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
While uncertainity surrounds Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton's job, the county executive-elect says he's worried about what's been happening in the police department.
The FBI interviewed several Prince George's County Police officers Thursday in connection with the March beating of a University of Maryland student.
Friedgen, in his 10th season as coach, has led the Terrapins to a 7-3 season after finishing last year 2-10, which was last in the ACC.
The stakes can't get much higher Saturday when Maryland hosts Florida State. With only two games remaining on their schedule, a win against the Seminoles would leave Maryland one victory away from reaching the ACC Championship game.
Scientists and students at the University of Maryland have developed a Video 911 app for smartphones.
A bar near the University of Maryland tied to a fight and stabbing last month has had its liquor license revoked by the Prince George's County Board of License Commissioners.
University of Maryland Police have arrested a man from New York after a man was assaulted and robbed on the university's campus.
The Terps (5-2) are entering Saturday's homecoming contest with a chip on their shoulder and a considerable amount of momentum.
MC-squared to bring together experts from engineering and computer science with university colleagues in various disciplines to develop new educational and research programs.
Agencies and industry are trading employees with specific technology skills, but in the end both need to increase the overall workforce. One expert calls for the professionalization of cybersecurity workers. Agencies are finding new ways to recruit these in-demand employees.