Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
University of Maryland football fans hope AD Kevin Anderson will make a cautious decision in his coaching search, or risk people wondering why a change was ever made in the first place.
A former Marine who lived at Fort Myer has been sentenced to five life sentences plus 168 years for abducting and raping a University of Maryland grad student earlier this year.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , politics program , Kate Ryan
While uncertainity surrounds Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton's job, the county executive-elect says he's worried about what's been happening in the police department.
The FBI interviewed several Prince George's County Police officers Thursday in connection with the March beating of a University of Maryland student.
Friedgen, in his 10th season as coach, has led the Terrapins to a 7-3 season after finishing last year 2-10, which was last in the ACC.
The stakes can't get much higher Saturday when Maryland hosts Florida State. With only two games remaining on their schedule, a win against the Seminoles would leave Maryland one victory away from reaching the ACC Championship game.
Scientists and students at the University of Maryland have developed a Video 911 app for smartphones.
A bar near the University of Maryland tied to a fight and stabbing last month has had its liquor license revoked by the Prince George's County Board of License Commissioners.
University of Maryland Police have arrested a man from New York after a man was assaulted and robbed on the university's campus.