Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
The Google and University of Maryland Cybersecurity Seminar Series will feature a diverse group of speakers from industry, academia, and government, addressing a broad range of topics related to cybersecurity, including technology, policy, and economics. Invited speakers will also examine the impact that cybersecurity threats and protective measures are having on privacy, identity, social networks, business and national security.
Shibley Telhami, Anwar Sadat Professor for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland
It's that time of year again when you have to fill out your March Madness brackets. But not for the basketball tournament -- for the cyber defense contest.
University of Maryland President Wallace Loh has not yet taken an official position on the Purple Line's alignment, but will make a recommendation to Chancellor William Kirwan in coming months.
There will be a police presence on Route 1 in College Park Sunday night just in case students get rowdy during or after the Duke-University of Maryland game, even though the game will be played in North Carolina.
A larger share of Maryland's population is living near rail stations today compared to ten years ago, but farm and forest land in the state continues to be gobbled up by developers, according to a new report on the state's efforts to promote smart growth.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Annapolis , Joshua Cohen , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Department of Homeland Security , Martin O'Malley , FBI
While many can debate the manner in which Friedgen was fired, Maryland athletic director Kevin Anderson looks to have made the right decision in hiring Edsall. In doing so, Maryland gets a proven winner and a seemingly high-character guy.
Homicides in the notoriously violent city have dipped to their lowest total in 25 years, but the decline is hardly a cause for celebration.
It's been a slow, sad march toward Ralph Friedgen's final game as coach at Maryland.