Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
University of Maryland President Wallace Loh has not yet taken an official position on the Purple Line's alignment, but will make a recommendation to Chancellor William Kirwan in coming months.
There will be a police presence on Route 1 in College Park Sunday night just in case students get rowdy during or after the Duke-University of Maryland game, even though the game will be played in North Carolina.
A larger share of Maryland's population is living near rail stations today compared to ten years ago, but farm and forest land in the state continues to be gobbled up by developers, according to a new report on the state's efforts to promote smart growth.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Annapolis , Joshua Cohen , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Department of Homeland Security , Martin O'Malley , FBI
While many can debate the manner in which Friedgen was fired, Maryland athletic director Kevin Anderson looks to have made the right decision in hiring Edsall. In doing so, Maryland gets a proven winner and a seemingly high-character guy.
Homicides in the notoriously violent city have dipped to their lowest total in 25 years, but the decline is hardly a cause for celebration.
It's been a slow, sad march toward Ralph Friedgen's final game as coach at Maryland.
University of Maryland football fans hope AD Kevin Anderson will make a cautious decision in his coaching search, or risk people wondering why a change was ever made in the first place.
A former Marine who lived at Fort Myer has been sentenced to five life sentences plus 168 years for abducting and raping a University of Maryland grad student earlier this year.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , politics program , Kate Ryan