Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
College costs are going up in the area, even at public universities.
The cost of attending college isn't the only thing going up. Admissions standards are also rising.
Maryland's first lady, Katie O'Malley, is opening a backyard vegetable garden at the governor's house in Annapolis.
George Wallace, WTOP sports reporter
Douglas J. Besharov, professor at the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy and former director of the U.S. National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
The Google and University of Maryland Cybersecurity Seminar Series will feature a diverse group of speakers from industry, academia, and government, addressing a broad range of topics related to cybersecurity, including technology, policy, and economics. Invited speakers will also examine the impact that cybersecurity threats and protective measures are having on privacy, identity, social networks, business and national security.
Shibley Telhami, Anwar Sadat Professor for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland
It's that time of year again when you have to fill out your March Madness brackets. But not for the basketball tournament -- for the cyber defense contest.