Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Paul Tesluk, head of the University of Maryland's new Center for Leadership, Innovation and Change discuses how you can innovate and drive change at your agency.
College costs are going up in the area, even at public universities.
The cost of attending college isn't the only thing going up. Admissions standards are also rising.
Maryland's first lady, Katie O'Malley, is opening a backyard vegetable garden at the governor's house in Annapolis.
George Wallace, WTOP sports reporter
Douglas J. Besharov, professor at the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy and former director of the U.S. National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect