Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
College costs are going up in the area, even at public universities.
The cost of attending college isn't the only thing going up. Admissions standards are also rising.
Maryland's first lady, Katie O'Malley, is opening a backyard vegetable garden at the governor's house in Annapolis.
George Wallace, WTOP sports reporter
Douglas J. Besharov, professor at the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy and former director of the U.S. National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
The Google and University of Maryland Cybersecurity Seminar Series will feature a diverse group of speakers from industry, academia, and government, addressing a broad range of topics related to cybersecurity, including technology, policy, and economics. Invited speakers will also examine the impact that cybersecurity threats and protective measures are having on privacy, identity, social networks, business and national security.
Shibley Telhami, Anwar Sadat Professor for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland
It's that time of year again when you have to fill out your March Madness brackets. But not for the basketball tournament -- for the cyber defense contest.