Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
College costs are going up in the area, even at public universities.
The cost of attending college isn't the only thing going up. Admissions standards are also rising.
Maryland's first lady, Katie O'Malley, is opening a backyard vegetable garden at the governor's house in Annapolis.
George Wallace, WTOP sports reporter
Douglas J. Besharov, professor at the University of Maryland's School of Public Policy and former director of the U.S. National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
The Google and University of Maryland Cybersecurity Seminar Series will feature a diverse group of speakers from industry, academia, and government, addressing a broad range of topics related to cybersecurity, including technology, policy, and economics. Invited speakers will also examine the impact that cybersecurity threats and protective measures are having on privacy, identity, social networks, business and national security.
Shibley Telhami, Anwar Sadat Professor for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland
It's that time of year again when you have to fill out your March Madness brackets. But not for the basketball tournament -- for the cyber defense contest.