Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
Don Kettl, dean of the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, said policymakers can draw on lessons learned from previous rounds of government downsizing to make smarter decisions now. He made his remarks from the 2011 Excellence in Government conference.
Partnership's Tim McManus explains.
University of Maryland's Don Kettl cautions that the new website may be a little too good at finding the "profoundly goofy stuff that the government does."
The University of Maryland has been designated an Intelligence Community "Center of Academic Excellence" by the U.S. government - the first higher education institution in the state to be selected for the program, and one of only 14 universities participating nationwide.
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Paul Tesluk, head of the University of Maryland's new Center for Leadership, Innovation and Change discuses how you can innovate and drive change at your agency.