Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: University of Maryland
Don Kettl, dean of the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, said policymakers can draw on lessons learned from previous rounds of government downsizing to make smarter decisions now. He made his remarks from the 2011 Excellence in Government conference.
Partnership's Tim McManus explains.
University of Maryland's Don Kettl cautions that the new website may be a little too good at finding the "profoundly goofy stuff that the government does."
The University of Maryland has been designated an Intelligence Community "Center of Academic Excellence" by the U.S. government - the first higher education institution in the state to be selected for the program, and one of only 14 universities participating nationwide.
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Paul Tesluk, head of the University of Maryland's new Center for Leadership, Innovation and Change discuses how you can innovate and drive change at your agency.