Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Unisys
Unisys received a materials task order to provide support services to the Centers for Disease Control's Information Technology Services Office, according to a Unisys release.
Patricia Titus is Vice President of CISCO at Unisys.
GSA announced last week that it has hired Unisys to move its e-mail to the cloud. Federal News Radio’s Jason Miller reports agencies and vendors are closely watching the move as a “proof of concept for the rest of government.” Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra admits if GSA shows moving its e-mail to the [...]
Peter Gallagher, partner in the Civilian Federal Systems group for Unisys, discusses modernizing IT systems.
March 22, 2011
Unisys President of Federal Systems sees lots of growth coming in mobile device use at your agency.
The company is increasing its security products
The Agriculture Department would be the second major agency to announce it's taking critical functions to the commercial cloud.
Dec. 14th, 10:00 am
Cyber-threats have created unprecedented technical and social challenges that have never before been addressed. In the past, when the enemy attacked you could see it, touch it and know what damage was incurred. A cyber-bullet can attack a country, a financial institution, or a power grid and we may not be able to detect or ever know or understand the full impact of the security breach. What are the issues that the public is facing due to cyber-threats? What progress is being made in regards to cyber-security? Join us for a discussion with experts in the field of CyberSecurity to learn about this tough subject and what we need to do to stay vigilant against cyber threats and attacks.
The agency will implement e-mail in the cloud using Google Apps for Government under an almost $7 million deal with Unisys. Many agencies are paying attention to how GSA implements this technology. GSA's CIO or Unisys could not confirm whether the datacenter is located in the U.S.