Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Unisys
CIS hires IBM to change business processes
Tags: GAO , DHS , management , technology , Sapient Corporation , Sandler and Travis Trade Advisory Services , The Legacy Network , Evolver , EDS , Deloitte Consulting , Blackstone Technology Group , IBM , FEMA , Customs and Border Protection , Citizenship and Immigration Services , SI International , Visionary Integration Professionals , Dave Abel , Charles Prow , e-government
Unisys Vice President for Enterprise Security Mark Cohn explains how the federal government can use such information to shape public policy.
Unisys received a materials task order to provide support services to the Centers for Disease Control's Information Technology Services Office, according to a Unisys release.
Patricia Titus is Vice President of CISCO at Unisys.
GSA announced last week that it has hired Unisys to move its e-mail to the cloud. Federal News Radio’s Jason Miller reports agencies and vendors are closely watching the move as a “proof of concept for the rest of government.” Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra admits if GSA shows moving its e-mail to the [...]
Peter Gallagher, partner in the Civilian Federal Systems group for Unisys, discusses modernizing IT systems.
March 22, 2011