Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ukraine
Stratfor's Eugene Chausovsky and Fred Burton will talk about how U.S. foreign policy is being impacted by the crisis in the Ukraine, the drug war in Mexico, and the terror attacks in Benghazi.
March 7, 2014
The Treasury Department has taken off-line four public websites for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing after a malicious code was found on a parent site. Visitors to the web domains, which provide information about U.S. currency, were redirected to a Ukrainian website that launched a variety of web-based attacks. Treasury officials say the Bureau began using a third-party cloud service provider to host the sites last year. That company suffered an intrusion, resulting in a number of Treasury Web sites being affected.