Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
In a strategic organizational shift designed to achieve long-term business objectives, USPS has announced realignments within two groups representing key areas of revenue growth for the business. Jim Cochrane, the new vice president for product visibility and operational performance, explains how it all works.
When it comes to the Thrift Savings Plan is the government limiting how much investors can make or is it protecting them from themselves? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the lack of investment options in the federal 401(k) plan.
Learn more about it from Vice President Susan Plonkey.
May 18, 2010
A recent GAO report highlighted the many budgetary problems facing the United States Postal Service. GAO's Phil Herr brings Federal News Radio analysis.
A recent report from the Government Accountability Office says additional cuts are needed.
How the Postal Regulatory Commission is involved with the changes that are coming to the Postal Service.
Congressman Jason Chaffetz introduces legislation that would require agencies to dismiss federal employees who don't pay their taxes. Chaffetz will add his bill to one focused on vendor tax delinquents.
Donahoe says the decisions to close Saturday and Wednesday was a tough one, but they need to take the safety of their employees into consideration.
The Postal Service suspended delivery and collection for all of Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia down to Richmond and west to Charlottesville.
Estate planning is for high-rollers right? Certainly not for ordinary federal workers and retirees, right? Wrong! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the explanation.