Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
The Postal Service inspector general says the agency overpaid $75 billion into the Civil Service Retirement System from 1972 to 2009. Michael Thompson, Director of Capital Investments for the Postal Service Office of Inspector General, explains.
The Postal Service has approximately 189,000 delivery vehicles. As they get older, is it cheaper to replace or repair them? We get findings of a new study from Mark Duda, Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Audits at the Postal Service.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.
In a strategic organizational shift designed to achieve long-term business objectives, USPS has announced realignments within two groups representing key areas of revenue growth for the business. Jim Cochrane, the new vice president for product visibility and operational performance, explains how it all works.
When it comes to the Thrift Savings Plan is the government limiting how much investors can make or is it protecting them from themselves? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the lack of investment options in the federal 401(k) plan.
Learn more about it from Vice President Susan Plonkey.
May 18, 2010
A recent GAO report highlighted the many budgetary problems facing the United States Postal Service. GAO's Phil Herr brings Federal News Radio analysis.
A recent report from the Government Accountability Office says additional cuts are needed.
How the Postal Regulatory Commission is involved with the changes that are coming to the Postal Service.
Congressman Jason Chaffetz introduces legislation that would require agencies to dismiss federal employees who don't pay their taxes. Chaffetz will add his bill to one focused on vendor tax delinquents.