Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
President, Mailing and Shipping Services
Sept. 24, 2009
Sept. 10, 2009
Sept. 3, 2009
Listen 8/28 -- Hosts Diana Veilleux & Jannika Cannon will be joined by Bob Levi from the National Association of Postmasters of the United States (NAPUS) and Roger Blacklow from the National Postal Mail Handlers Union (NPMHU) to discuss the challenges facing the US Postal Service.
August 12th, 2009
"Going green" used to be a cost driver; it was more expensive to go green - and stay green - than to do business the old-fashioned way. But that cost dynamic is changing, and the US Postal Service is taking advantage of it.
USPS to offer more green for green
As the days tick down to Congress' August recess, one Senate committee deals with a long list of Administration nominations, and pending legislation. Among the laws now heading for the Senate floor: a bill to toughen security for drivers licenses, and protection for Federal whistleblowers.