Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: USPS
How the Postal Regulatory Commission is involved with the changes that are coming to the Postal Service.
Congressman Jason Chaffetz introduces legislation that would require agencies to dismiss federal employees who don't pay their taxes. Chaffetz will add his bill to one focused on vendor tax delinquents.
Donahoe says the decisions to close Saturday and Wednesday was a tough one, but they need to take the safety of their employees into consideration.
The Postal Service suspended delivery and collection for all of Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia down to Richmond and west to Charlottesville.
Estate planning is for high-rollers right? Certainly not for ordinary federal workers and retirees, right? Wrong! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the explanation.
The Postal Service says they'll have to ask Congress to end Saturday mail delivery next year in order to save money.
More than 7,400 Post Offices have extended evening and weekend hours to better serve customers. Almost 2,500 Automated Postal Centers (APCs) in lobbies allow customers to ship and mail quickly, without having to wait in line. Many are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The agency estimates it has saved $37 million through sustainability projects.
The Postal Service has completed an inventory of its greenhouse gas emissions, making it the first and only federal agency to measure and publicly report its carbon footprint. Federal News Radio listeners are the first to hear the results of the report.